Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The "after we've moved in" pictures...

....that everyone has been hounding me for are here! Please excuse the mess, this is the best I can do right now. I'll label them as best I can but if you have a question ask in the comment section. Or if I missed something let me know. The basement is a mess (BIG MESS) right now so I didn't take those pictures. I'll try to get those up next week.
Ok, so in no particular order what.so.ever here they are...

The kid's bathroom.

Matt's room.


The front porch (see I told you no particular order).
Notice the plant stand mailbox...classy:)
The family room (more at the end).
The staircase to the 3rd floor.
3rd floor bath.
3rd floor, sorry for the mess.

The backyard.
Our bathroom TV.
Our bath.

The light in the morning bar area, there is a bigger one that matches in the bath too.
The morning bar.
The backyard again.
Patrick's favorite new piece of furniture.
Our bedroom.

Guest bath.
Guest linens
Guest bedroom.
Second floor laundry room.
Second floor hallway.
Courtney's Room.

Second floor hallway.
First floor hallway.
The study.


The dining room.

The mudroom.

The calendar.
The breakfast nook.
The kitchen.



The family room.




1 comment:

  1. Nicki! It is absolutely GORGEOUS! And, did I see 2 laundry areas? Please, please adopt me! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete